Locations for drop off of Holiday Donations:
- Moyers Corners merchants Donation will go to the Liverpool School District Families see below list.
- Liverpool Chamber 24/7 drop off box go to Salvation Army, Liverpool School District, Joe Family Foundation see below list.
- Rosie’s Diner Donation will go to the Liverpool School District see list below.
- Seneca Savings Toys for Tots
- Wegman’s Toys for Tots
- Home Team Pub Toys for Tots
- Golden Bee Book Store New Books for the United Way and Christmas Bureau
- Earthwise for Pet Supplies Donations, also there is a box at the Liverpool Chamber Items go to Humane of CNY, ASPCA, Helping Hounds Al Stirpe Drive
- Liverpool Public Library Hats and Mittens and socks, Toys for Tots
- Malara Eye Care collecting Diapers.
- Hampton Inn on Route 31 collection for Erin’s Angels Back pack program and Also for Helping Hounds.
Items for the Liverpool School District and Salvation Army and Joe Family Foundation and possibly depending on donations the CanTeen
Gift Certificates to Wegman’s, Target, Walmart Many families we are told need the essentials.
Board Games-toys children and teens
Twin and Full-Size blankets for Children and Teens
Books for Teens and Children NEW
Sweatshirts for children and teens
Gift Certificates to bowling, roller skating and movies.
Socks Children and teens
Underwear Children and teens
Jello for Salvation Army food baskets
All items must be in by or before December 15
American Red Cross
NATIONAL BLOOD CRISIS: The Red Cross is facing a dire situation & is issuing a plea for donors to give blood or platelets immediately to help overcome its worst blood shortage in 10+ years. Donors of all blood types, especially O, are needed. Sign up now: rcblood.org/donate
Bell Ringer for Salvation Army
December 6 WBOC HOLIDAY Party and Auction
December 8 Erin’s Angels Theater
But one in 7 children in our area worry about when they will eat next.
Hunger can have lifelong consequences for children, making it more difficult for them to learn, play and connect with kids their age. And although children in every community in the country face hunger during the summer, rural communities are hit especially hard.
Proper nutrition is crucial for a child’s growth, development and overall well-being. When a child is hungry it causes significant psychological stress, depressive disorders and it increases the risk of other mental illnesses. This means when you provide a child with a meal you improve their mental health as well. Our summer program ensures that food still gets to children even when they are not in school. You can have a significant impact on a child’s life by ensuring they have access to meals, reducing food insecurity and promoting their physical and mental health.
We need your support now more than ever. Erin’s Angels provides 40,000 meals for kids throughout the school year and we are doing everything we can to meet the need this summer, but we can’t do it alone. As you read this food prices are on the rise, and children are vulnerable to hunger in the coming months.
Hundreds of Central New York children are counting on you to take action! https://erinsangels-bloom.kindful.com/embeds/9fb17408-2b3a-4ee0-b4ad-b844e721f055 to make a donation.