We are here for you at the Liverpool Chamber.
A simple reminder you can just call 211. The place to call for help and to help.
Onondaga County’s COVID-19 resource website is covid19.ongov.net. The site contains frequently asked questions, regular updates about the pandemic’s impact on Central New York, and an online portal to sign up for COVID-19 tests in your area or vaccine appointments.
We are focus on you.
This is a benefit for being a member.
- We will make sure we get information that is current to you as we get it.
- We will providing you with Zoom Networking events.
- Referrals by the chamber.
- Member discounts.
- The chamber belongs to a network of Multi Chambers. We refer our members to each other. We also will have Multi chamber events. We share information.
- Being a chamber of commerce member makes your business more desirable to customers. When a small business is a chamber of commerce member, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future (The Schapiro Group, 2012). A chamber membership can increase your profits because customers view your business more favorably.
- We business, especially when you first become a member. We have many marketing venues, including website, social media, community events, and print advertising. We have nearly 400 members and a large following on Social Media. This is can be beneficial to your business.
- When you join the chamber, you can network with other member businesses. By networking, you get to know others in your community, develop partnerships, and support other businesses. If your business is ever in need, you’ll have a community of business owners to turn to for help.
- Your chamber of commerce host professional development events. These events might include training or meeting opportunities. These opportunities help you learn or improve upon skills that are essential to running your business. You can use the professional development events to better your company without breaking your budget.