Joining the Chamber Means a Great Deal
Here are a few benefits of joining the Greater Liverpool Chamber:
- To share in business growth within the Chamber area.
- Referrals from the Chamber.
- Gives you Credibility within the business community and the public. Being a Chamber of Commerce member makes your business more desirable to customers. When a small business is a Chamber of Commerce member, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future (The Schapiro Group, 2012). A chamber membership can increase your profits because customers view your business more favorably.
- To share information with other Chamber business members. When you join the chamber, you can network with other member businesses. By networking, you get to know others in your community, develop partnerships, and support other businesses. If your business is ever in need, you’ll have a community of business owners to turn to for help.
- To have your opinions and ideas expressed on community projects.
- Providing you with Zoom Networking Events. Right now, every Tuesday 8 am Coffee and Friends.
- We have many marketing venues, including website, social media, community events, and print advertising. We have nearly 400 members and a large following on Social Media. This is can be beneficial to your business. Ask the Chamber to do a Facebook Live at your business!
- The chamber belongs to a network of Multi Chambers. We refer our members to each other. We also have Multi Chamber events. We share information.
- To take advantage of Chamber publicity opportunities, such as brochure distribution through the Chamber office, New Member Welcome Packets, the Bi-monthly Newsletter, Directory, and Chamber Advertising.
- Your membership includes a listing in the Chamber Member Directory with a free link to your website.
- To help your business grow and succeed with programs of practical advice for small businesses and the self-employed.
- Networking Opportunities: Before Hours Connection, Monthly Luncheon Connection, After Hours Connection, Annual Golf Outing, Ribbon Cuttings, Multi-Chamber Events, Educational Programs and other collaborations with other community organizations
- Bulk Mail: Save yourself $$$ through the Bulk Mail program…If you have 200 pieces of the same mailing to be sent to anyone in the US you can save anywhere from $40 to $200. Check with the chamber for weight, size and “How To”.
- Member2Member Discounts.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Before/After Hours Connection, Lunch Connection, New Member Showcases, Golf Outing, Business Seminars, Liverpool Is the Place, Trunk or Treat, etc.
Meeting and networking with many chamber and community members on many levels.
Feeling good about being a member of a great organization.
Working with some of the greatest people that we have met in business.
Exposure for your Business
Learning something New
Making New Friends