How Do I Protect My Home and Life Savings?
FREE Educational Workshop
Safe Harbor Wills & Trusts
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
10:00 am – Noon
3948 State Road 31
Liverpool, NY 13090
* Does My Will Protect My "Stuff"? (It does NOT).
* How can My Family Avoid Probate?
* How Do Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts Function?
* Medicaid. What's True and What's Not?
* How Do I Protect My Assets For My Family and Legacy?
* How Do I Remain In Control?
* How Do I Avoid Losing Everything To Nursing Costs?
* What Do I Need to Know about Living Trusts?
* How Can I Protect My Family From Long-Term Costs?
The average length of stay in a Nursing Home is 30 months and the average cost per month in Onondaga County is almost $12,000. In the last five years of life, total health care spending for people with dementia was more than $250,000 per person (National Institute of Health 10/27/2015).
Call to Reserve your spot today - 315-203-1742 - Enrollment CODE SH417 (Light Refreshments Provided)FREE CONSULTATION FOR ATTENDING THE WORKSHOP